An effective website should serve a broad range of goals—prospecting, lead generation, problem solving, commercial transactions, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. Crawford/Mikus will provide recommendations for how a site can serve as a communications hub for supporting the widest possible range of business activities.
- Enabling or enhancing sales, marketing and communications initiatives
- Linking across other media, trade ads, sales calls and trade shows
- Connecting with audiences through social networking and mobile apps
- Adding value through news, webinars, education and special offers
- Supporting recruitment, public relations and employee communications
Crawford/Mikus consults with its clients to identify and recommend the outreach deliverables that are most practical and promise the best return on investment.